Lukeko Gaun, A village for arts and farming is a beautiful place located in the serene and calm region of Lalitpur district which is approximately 2 and half hours from Kathmandu.
It offers new creative opportunities for all the participants/theatre practitioners or any other people while engaging them in the unique culture of the community.
A center where you will find simple and organic food, theatre art residencies, guided yoga and meditation and beautiful sceneries all around.
If you are willing to stay/live in this beautiful place with us, we are more than happy to welcome the volunteers from all around the world. Feel free to contact us.
- Working space for artists, writers, filmmakers and organizations
- Theatre for social healing
- Venue for residential and non-residential events with food and accommodation
- Agricultural products (in future)
- Winter and summer camps for schools
- Location Bhukhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Time Always Open
- Map Info Choose Satellite Imagery (bottom-left)